What is PPC?
PPC is one of the most effective ways to get your business in front of potential customers. Our PPC experts help you create, manage and optimize campaigns that drive traffic to your website and convert visitors into sales.
With Thrive Search Marketing, you can:
Make your business visible on Google and other search engines
Increase revenue from online advertising with high-quality leads
Gain valuable insights into how customers are interacting with your brand
Here at Thrive search, pay per click advertising agency, we have worked with a variety of clients and have seen what works and what doesn't when it comes to PPC campaigns. We know the best practices, what kind of results you can expect from your campaign, and how to ensure you get all the exposure you need while spending as little money as possible.
Our PPC services are designed with small businesses in mind—we'll work with you one on one to create a campaign that fits your budget and goals. We'll also help you decide which keywords are most important for your business and ensure they're included in each ad so that people searching for them will see yours!
Amazing Options with (PPC) Paid Advertising
- Ads can be focused on driving leads or sales 24/7. But if you’d prefer, ads can also run only during office hours when someone is available to answer phones. They can also be decreased, or boosted, during targeted days or times.
- With PPC ads, we can create multiple campaign targets, schedules, and budgets so we have a perfect balance of marketing for differing product and service priorities.
- With extensive keyword matching options, we can break ads out to be highly targeted for varying customer searches.
- Where do you want to target your ads? A specific state? Maybe just the west side of a target city? We can even target a single neighborhood, or the radius around a competitor’s location(s)!
- The most common type of PPC campaign is through keyword search. But there are great opportunities in mixing ads through multiple channels like display, video, shopping, and social media.
- Because there is such granular control of ads and their targets, creating targeted landing pages for each ad can also significantly increase conversions.
Find Your Customers Where They Hang Out
Thrive Business Marketing specializes in cross-channel advertising. In fact, we were preaching the need for cross-channel ad strategies nearly a decade ago. The few who listened received the greatest rewards!
Let Thrive show you the way to more sales and/or greater leads… at a much lower cost than Adwords alone. The trick is to diversify. Spread your ads out across Google, Bing, and Facebook. Others can be added in as appropriate for your focus.
The spread of ad focus, along with our expert ad and audience-target strategies, creates a level of repetition and demand that has seen our average client more than triple their quality leads.
Truth is, if you don’t have PPC ads, you’re missing out on about half of your audience!
To get the greatest attraction (and conversions), you need to have a healthy mix of organic and paid visibility. Thrive Business Marketing experts are long-time digital marketing veterans (some of us 18 years in the business) who know all the greatest ways to win in paid advertising and mixed marketing methods.
Need Local Ads?
There’s no better way to target local customers, than with paid ads! The level of control and granularity of geo-targeting is amazing! We can target your city, neighborhood, block, or 50 feet from your business.
Want to target customers who are currently at your competitors location? We can do that too! With radius targeting we can pinpoint ads to specifically show to people who are at your competitor’s location(s). Man, advertising can be fun!
What Our Clients Say
See what our clients say about our SEO and marketing services, and what it's done for their business.